So I (Joel) Finally Graduated from College, Again! I recieved my Bachelors of Science in Nursing from WSU this last week. I've actually been done since December, but the paper came so it's official. So I now get a one dollar raise, yippee. That's one ice cream cone each hour I work... sweet. I knew the BS would come in handy. So since the paper came it's been hard to part with it. I usually take it with me everywhere, it's a great conversation starter. Hi I'm Joel and I get a dollar more an hour with this paper :)
Marta has been following me with the camera and caught me with the paper a few times, here are just a few suitable pics.
Marta's favorite are the mug shots. I really don't sleep with it, really. Since I've got my bachelors I really do feel smarter. I've found I can jump higher, and I'm sure I've lost weight too, but my hair hasn't come back yet, but I'm still hopeful.
Seriously I want to thank the people that have helped me and inspired me through this difficult time. I include my thanks to Jack Bauer, Michael Weston and my other TV action stars who help me to live my life to the fullest through the television. I am grateful for the inspiring words of Taylor Swift who makes me cry like a teenage girl and inspired me to pick up my guitar again, don't worry you'll see me on YOUTUBE, coming soon.
A quick shout out to my peeps in Tennessee, New York, Virginia, Wasatch, Yak Town, Spanawanna, and the Rez. Keep it real, and remember you too can pay a lot of money and get an extra ice cream cone each hour you work. Peace out.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
11 comments:
Congratulations! It's worth more than $1/hr. I'm sure that you have learned a lot, and are a better nurse for it. I pray that if I get zapped again, that I've got a nurse that has studied and stayed current, not some nursing home diaper changer [not yet at least]!
Good job Joel! It sure would be harder to work that hard if a Bachelors degree was the end! Keep your eye on the prize! Luv the pictures! Can't wait to see you out here where its green and beautiful!
Warren
Ok so you forgot to give a shout out to your peeps in happyville (Utah):) I'll forgive you this time but don't let it happen again ;) Congratulations...cougars rock! I still sometimes wish I would of went there for college but that's okay...I love it here!
Dream come true. And so kind of you to remember all us little people. We bask in your shadow (and hope for an ice cream comin' our way).
What an AWESOME accomplishment! Maybe the hair will come back with the next degree?
Congrats! Isn't funny how important a little piece of paper can be?
NICE JOEL!! I'm so proud of you. That is serious stuff!! I loved reading this post-- very entertaining!! Thanks for the shout out!! We're glad you guys came to visit, even though you were high most of the time!! :)
Marta-- good job on the blanket!! I love it!! You are so talented and crafty!!
Congratulations to Joel and you too of course! :D
Way to go, that is awesome! Well, about the piece of paper...I am wondering about Taylor Swift bringing you to tears though.
Loved the pictures!
Congrats Joel! That is fantastic! Hilarious post, by the way. You do look thinner and smarter and like you can jump higher too. We custom framed Anthony's WSU degree and now it's in a box somewhere :)
Keep on rockin' and rollin'
Camille
Congradulations there grad!!! What an accomplishment. So, any luck in Tennessee with jobs? Boy, I wish I was heading down that way this summer too. My SIL is moving to Knoxville this summer too. Sounds like the place to be, HA! Are you guys apply this year for next fall classes? Good luck on everything and all the changes you both will be doing here soon. Take care!!!!
Post a Comment