Here is my fleece blanket I made. It was fun and pretty simple. I have been sewing up a storm.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
The Dulude adventures in the South Joel is in the last leg of his Schooling for Nurse Anesthesia. The count down is on (about 2 months left). As for me and Daxton we continue to be Joel's biggest cheerleaders and crave to have his attention when he isn't completely warn out from school and clinical s. We have fallen in love with the south, and are just waiting to see what the next 6 months has in store for us.
7 comments:
love it, good job Marta. I really like the patterened fleece. I can't wait until we can work on projects together!
That turned out great, Marta! Good for you!!! Wish we could sew and scrapbook together!
I LOVE THAT!!!
That looks great! Makes me want to cuddle up underneath it on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate! Love the colors too!
it's a cute blanket. I like to sew too, but I never seem to have the time. Kids get in the way too much and then I get distracted. You did good!!
That does not look simple to me. I am sure I would find a way to ruin it! But yours looks so cute! Way to go! :D
OH, so cute! Good job Marta...you are becoming a regular Martha Stewart!
Post a Comment