Okay it's not that I'm a slacker or anything of the sort. I just have been really busy trying to keep up with my New Years Resolutions. So Joel will probably think that this is to much information and delete this post. So for you lucky ones that get to read this, here is my little recap of what has been happening in Marta Land.
I managed to get a appointment with a new doctor. She gave me just want I wanted. I have been hoping to get a prescription for Clomid. I couldn't believe how easy it was she basically had a ten minute chat with me didn't even do a exam and wrote out a prescription. Makes me really wonder what was with my last doctor. So hopefully this is all Joel and I are needing to make New Years Resolution #1 happen. Well with such great success on this Dr. visit I thought I would make a round of Dr. visits. I had ended the year with what I thought was a bad cold that was refusing to go away. But by the new year I had had it. I finally went into the Dr. and found out it was a BAD Sinus Infection. Got that taken care of. Joel and I both had teeth cleanings and things checked out good there. I thought heck I mine as well get the old eyes checked out. Order my self some new contacts and was good to go. Now if I could convince Joel to go visit the Dr for his feet. I have convinced Joel to let me go get my pinky finger looked out. Sometimes it is great having a Nurse as a husband then there are times where I want to strangle my personal Nurse. In October in one of my Volleyball games I managed to hurt my pinky finger which in all of my years of volleyball I have never hurt my fingers. Joel said that it looked fine I probably just sprained it. Joel thinks that I'm a wimp. I disagreed and thought that I should go get it checked since it was swollen for about a week and it hurt pretty bad. Ever once in a while I will catch it on something and bend it a little to much and then it starts to hurt again and gets a little knot and red area for a day or so. Now with Volleyball starting up again I'm a little concerned. Oh well my pinky shall never be the same I'm afraid.
I have been very busy doing crafts. I seem to have the sewing bug right now. I'm really enjoying sewing. My friend Paige and I are signing up for a quilting class in April. I can hardly wait. So I will post some pictures of some of the things I have been working on they all are not quite done.
These birds are for this cute bird mobile that I have been trying to finish, but haven't yet. Anyway I have been having some fun in the craft room.
This last weekend we got to babysit some of our Favorite Kiddos. The Packard Children we always have fun with them. This weekend was no exception. I was busy sewing a fleece blanket (I will post pictures when I get it finished) and Esther and Fay where busy sewing quilt blocks. That was fun to work on my sewing projects with these two. Joel took the to teenagers to the Mall he is so nice. I hate going to the mall. I will have to have Joel post that story on here it's pretty comical. The Packard girls all love to dance with Joel so we had some fun doing that.
Joel certainly had a little shadow following him this weekend. Baby Celeste just loves Joel so much. I wish I would of got a picture of it. It was enough to pull at Joel's heart strings. Celeste would just walk around the house saying is name over and over again until she found him, then she would want Joel to snuggle with her. A girl after Joel's own heart. (I rarely want to snuggle, sad for Joel I know. I have gotten better over the years though.)
I will post more later.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
8 comments:
Yeah! you did a post. I love the material that you found for the bird mobile. Is that the one that you were making for Joel's Mom? Sewing can be fun! Just wait until you try rug hooking.
Well unless you are going to pay for my rug hooking I probably won't be expanding to that area of craftiness just yet. Tee Hee!
Hey Marta! that bird mobile is amazing! I love the material and colors too. Way to go.
I am so sorry that #1 resolution is taking so long. It is just the worst. I hope this new direction is just what you need. Prepare yourself for the weight gain that comes with that nasty drug. fabulous I know.. I've been there. But it's exciting! Again.. good luck.. I really hope this will happen for you soon. And for me too :) I can't think of a trial that could be any harder. There must be some.. but I can't think of them!
Hey that is awesome! I have been into sewing lately too, what class are you signing up for that is starting? I might be interested!
Hey, good luck with the new meds. I hope they work for you. Hope all is good for you guys. Keep in touch and talk to you soon.
Hooray, I am glad you posted and I am also glad you have a new doctor!
Love the birds...you are doing a great job! It is going to be super cute.
Loved the pictures of the dancing...those were some impressive lifts that he was doing. He could be on the dancing with the stars.
Love the birds, so, I want to see what the finished moblie looks like, the fabrics alone are sooo cute! :D
YEAH!!! I'm anxiously awaiting more news.
Post a Comment