Okay so Joel and I are helping with one of the workshops at Youth Conference. We are playing Dodge Ball and we need to tie in a theme or some kinda of principle into it. But I'm drawing a blank so if any of you have any ideas let me know.
It's going to be a great Youth Conference. I remember when I was a youth and how excited I was for Youth Conference every year. It always meant a huge girl slumber party. Well being on the other end of Youth Conference not the one having all the fun but planning it makes me think Youth Conference isn't so fun anymore. We are getting down to crunch time. I'm helping with the Housing and can I just say I will be excited when I get it all figured out which means I should get off the computer and get that done right now.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
3 comments:
Hum...
you need to wear the whole Armour of God to be fully protected from the fiery darts (aka balls).
Dodge life's adversaries.
Dodge evil influences and attack them to be the one left standing.
I don't know. I'll ask Chad. He's so creative.
Okay, here is another thought. What if you have straight line taped down the middle of where you are playing. It is hard to stay on the straight and narrow path because the world often distracts us from the things that are good. The balls that are being thrown are the distractions that can cause us to lose our focus.
This is rough and in a premature thought pattern, so I don't know if that makes any sense.
Post a Comment