Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Sunday, February 24, 2008

One Year Anniversary

Well I hit my One Year mark of being a blogger. Oh how this 1year went by so fast. I admit when I first started blogging I wasn't sure how well I would do with keeping up on my post. But it became rather addicting quite fast. I soon would start a conversation with are you a blogger, if the response was yes I would then ask whats your blog, if the response was no, I kindly would inform them that they should be and that life would never be the same. I have since convinced a few souls to join the blogging world. I enjoy it, it is my journal that everybody reads. There is usually not a day that goes by that I haven't checked out the blog page. Blogging makes my world go round. J/K Well I have to go, I'm leaving to go to a Youth Fireside.

3 comments:

Ditto Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are a blogger so we can keep in better touch!

jimmieP said...

Congrats on your anniversary. I'm glad you keep up the blog since I'm really bad about staying in touch. It lets me know what's going on with you and Joel.