Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

12 Days until Easter





Well I found some cute different ideas on how to decorate easter eggs if anybody is wanting to try something new. The pictures might not be very clear, but trust me they are cool ideas.
1) Boil your eggs as usually then you use your normal easter egg dye. But before dying the egg you would take rubber bands and wrap it around the egg how ever you like and with however many rubber bands you would like. Then you dye the eggs. When the eggs dry you then can remove the rubber bands. For additional colors, rewrap and repeat.

2) This one I thought would be cool for you Kristen because I know you probably have some of this left from the girls room. You take black chalkboard paint and spry or brush-on to a hard boiled egg. After paint dries you can go to town with the colored chalk. Cool huh.

I doubt that I will do either one of these ideas but if anybody else dose let me know how it turned out.

0 comments: