well I helped to put on a Baby shower for my Sister-in-law Amanda. She is due the end of the month with her first child and she is having a Boy. I had so much fun making my first diaper cake. Joel even got into helping me, I needed another pair of hands. Anyway I think that it turned out supper cute and I used if for part of the decorations.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
4 comments:
That is the cutest cake ever! I am having a baby shower tomorrow at my place and I won't have anything that adorable here. Shucks...why didn't you tell me about this sooner!
That is so cute!
I've seen a few diaper cakes and that is the cutest one I've seen yet! Of course- would I expect anything less from you? :)
That is sooo cute! You are sooo creative!!! I love the duck on top!
Post a Comment