Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Monday, March 24, 2008

A new Nephew

Well baby Charles Jeffery Perkins has arrived to my Sister-in-law and Brother-in-law Amanda and Devin Perkins. He really is the perfect baby. I couldn't believe how cute he is. I wanted to kidnap him. He is so tiny and perfect. We visited him at the Hospital on Saturday morning and then after church yesterday we went to see if he had made it home from the hospital. He had he was just getting out of his car seat. I love him so much. I just want to kiss him all over. Well done Amanda and Devin you guys make some dang cute babies.





Then on the other note, some people are so ridiculous. Some body felt like they needed to give us this 3 page article on how to predict the sex of your baby and how you go about doing this. I couldn't even finish the article. I just have to laugh at these kind of people who think by some means they are being of help or of service to Joel and I. We have pretty much heard all the secrets of how to have a baby ect... It just becomes so comical after awhile. I can honestly say to whoever it was that gave us the ridiculous article, at this point in the baby making experience I would be happy with a BOY or a GIRL. With ONE or TWINS or even TRIPLETS. But please don't think that we will be thanking you for your article or even naming one of are children after you.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Was it an anonymous letter?

Debbie and Bobby said...

Sweet pictures Marta!

Scully said...

What a cute little baby! My aunt is due on Thursday and I can't wait to see him. Why can't people just mind their own business? Single people don't need to be told how to date, married people don't need to be told how to procreate, parents don't need to be told how to raise their children etc. Everyone would be a lot happier if unsolicited advice-giving just stopped. Honestly!

Stacee said...

Congrats on the new nephew. I have 2 nieces coming in May. I love the "new baby smell" when they are first born. I love to just hold them while they sleep, but when you want to sleep it doesn't always work. I wouldn't like it either if someone gave me an article about something personal like that. None of their business

Kailey said...

He's so tiny. New babies are the best! I love how your not afraid to vent on your blog, it makes you real! :)