Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I found my Shoes and they fit like a Glove




Well I found some shoes for my trip. I ended up with some Clarks the privo line. They are super comfortable. They aren't what Joel wanted me to get he said they look like slippers and they don;t look as if there is any support. I originally found them in the Eddie Bauer catalog but I didn't want to pay for shipping. Lucky for me Macy's had them. Of course they weren't on sale so I will just consider it my Birthday Present from Joel as he usually has a hard time figuring out what to get me.

4 comments:

Stacee said...

I hope you have fun on your trip. Wish I could go.

Unknown said...

I think they are adorable! They look really you and sporty! I found some grandma looking avita shoes for my trip! When are you going again?

Duludes said...

Esperanza I leave the 22nd of April. I'm jealous of your trip. When we first started planning our we thought of going to Ialy, but so many places so little time.

Ditto Family said...

Those do look comfy! Nothing like buying your own bday present--you always get what you want!