Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
The Dulude adventures in the South Joel is in the last leg of his Schooling for Nurse Anesthesia. The count down is on (about 2 months left). As for me and Daxton we continue to be Joel's biggest cheerleaders and crave to have his attention when he isn't completely warn out from school and clinical s. We have fallen in love with the south, and are just waiting to see what the next 6 months has in store for us.
3 comments:
Reyline is so cute - I love that getting dirty picture. And there's your dad and your mom! And that cute tree-house picture was great. I love that charming little village.
Ah, nothing beats a good family reunion.....well,except maybe really good photos of the whole party. ;)
This is soo cool! I love the slide show idea-- I have to steal it! It was so fun to see you and hang out. You captured some fun pictures! I'm still trying to get mine uploaded.
Post a Comment