Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Pig came Back!





































I was so excited the other day when I looked out my window and saw that Henry the Pig had come back. But I have no idea why they call HER Henry so I have given her a new name, Henrietta. Isn't she just so fat. I love it. Henrietta wasn't the one doing the squealing, this time it was me, full of delight that she had come back to play. We had a good time while we played in the backyard as soon as we went to the front yard Henrietta became a naughty little oinker. I had to send her home, but she didn't want to go home. But I insisted that she needed to go home or I would eat her for lunch. For some reason that didn't scare her. I realize that it is hot and she just wanted to be in the nice shade & rub her snout in the dirt but in the process of pushing dirt she was trampling, smashing and eating my flowers. That is a big no no. I have no patience for the destruction of my precious flowers. I don't care how cute of a pig or a child you are, that is unacceptable behavior. I realize that this is something that I will have to work on when children arrive in my life but as for right now it is just not okay to mess with Marta's flowers. So needless to say I had to have Joel's help getting Henrietta to go home. We turned on the hose to spray her with refreshing water. But that sent her on a mad dash for home. I don't think she likes water, or at least clean water. Well I hope she learned her lesson. On the other hand I hope we didn't scare her away, I do hope she comes back to play again, soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute pig! I am going to have to search your earlier blogs to get the first 1/2 of the story!

Missy said...

The cute ones are always trouble. ;)