Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Sunday, July 8, 2007

She thinks she's CRAFTY





Okay here are the pictures of some of the projects I did when my sister was here for a week. I really like the Vinyl lettering that's popular right now. We had an enrichment night a few months ago where we did the tile with the B's on it. We also did the Families are Forever signs. I think mine turned out perfect. The family proclamation idea I got the idea from the Deseret Book catalog. I saw it framed in glass that had no backing so you could see through it. Would look great on a colored painted wall. Well needless to say I wasn't going to pay $60 bucks for it. I told my self I can make that and I can make it for cheap. Well I made it and it was cheaper, it turned out how I would like except it still isn't hanging on the wall. I love the vinyl lettering on the glass. I love my magnet board. My dad was nice enough to bring a lot of power tools over and help create this project. The end result is not here yet. But it will be perfect when I get the vinyl lettering on it that says, "Home is where the story begins." I wasn't planning on having it be so big, but I'm glad it ended up that way. I also made cute little magnets for it. To much fun to be had when sisters get together.

8 comments:

Panini said...

You did that in a week!! I looks like a years worth of projects! Think your crafty? You are crafty! You have the crafty bone. :) And they're great! I especially love your DULUDES one. That looks awesome!

Missy said...

I love the magnet board idea. All the projects look great!

Debbie and Bobby said...

Marta,

They are all SO cute! Where do you get the lettering? I love the look and I've wanted to make an FHE board with them. My sister has one and I love it.

Ennanibor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mugs said...

She IS crafty!! Love it. Love the blog. The music. You guys!!! We miss you.

Mugs said...

BTW I left a comment under joel's dream vacation.

Mugs said...

Marta, how do you have music playing without a link or video or anything? What is your secret oh crafty one?

Ditto Family said...

LOVE THEM ALL!!!