Ten years sure dose fly by so fast. This past weekend I went to my High School 10 year Reunion and had a blast. It seemed like the good old days. I'm so glad I went, I would of regret ed not going. Hanging out with Krystal, Christen and Heidi was so much fun. Brought back so many memories, it felt as if we where still in High School staying up way to late and loving every minute of it. It was great to see everyone that was there. People I wish would of been there is of course, Kacey, Heather, Cami, Jacky, and Chad. You guys missed out on so much fun. Hopefully I see you before our 20th Reunion, why because I dought I go to that one.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago


8 comments:
oh my gosh! That looks so fun! And I never thought I'd that. I totally forgot about Melanie and Katie - and I'm spacing the other girl in that group photo's name. What are they doing? What's Melanie up to? Is she married? Living in Washington? Was Kuni there?
Thanks for doing this post! Now I don't have to do one! Ha ha. So much fun we had!
Esp - you do too!! or, please?
Perfect post. I don't think I could improve upon it, really. Also, I am lazy and feeling v. v. uncreative.
I'm glad you went to your reunion. It is fun to reflect on the past and think of the growth that you have experienced.
P.S. You need to come visit us!
I don't know, might have been fun for me to have been there too. ;) You ladies look fantastic!
ohh.....nobody's going to answer me? I keep checking and checking . . .
Marta you look beautiful!
Post a Comment