Me and my Niece who is only 15, but taller then me, down by the river. Yes I know my arm looks funky and I have no tan. Laugh all you want.!I'll post more pictures later.
The Dulude adventures in the South Joel is in the last leg of his Schooling for Nurse Anesthesia. The count down is on (about 2 months left). As for me and Daxton we continue to be Joel's biggest cheerleaders and crave to have his attention when he isn't completely warn out from school and clinical s. We have fallen in love with the south, and are just waiting to see what the next 6 months has in store for us.
Me and my Niece who is only 15, but taller then me, down by the river. Yes I know my arm looks funky and I have no tan. Laugh all you want.!Posted by Duludes at 11:02 AM
4 comments:
You guys always plan such fun family reunions! Lookin' forward to more pictures.
Sounds like the perfect summer get-away. So glad that it went well!
This is a comment from the last slide-show, but I never realized how alike you and your sisters look.
I lobed the slide show Marta. I need you to send me the pictures of my family by the waterfall and the one of the boys. Oh, and the one of Breanne standing on the rock with you. Thanks, love ya, Kristen
Post a Comment