Well some of you know my strong dislike of animals. Sorry to those who love them. I have little if any tolerance for animals that wonder in to my yard and act like they live here. I just get my sling shot out and scare them away. No I don't hit them, just close enough to scare them. It is amazing how many annoying animals come into my yard/ backyard. I didn't not mind the little chicks they are harmless, plus so adorably cute. But I don't enjoy sticking my hand in dog *%^:$ when I'm gardening, not a nice suprise. So just last night out of the corner of my eye I saw something in the back yard which seemed to be the strangest looking dog I have ever seen. I had already chased four dogs earlier in the day away. So my patience was, let's just say I HAD NONE. I went out the backdoor with the sling shot in hand and to my suprise it was a black pig. I was extremely excited. The pig on the other hand was scared and ran. But then he warmed up, he was so funny to watch. He even got brave and let me pet him. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera it is in Idaho with Joel. So I used my cell phone to take pictures. He sure was a friendly little guy and he wanted to play. He climbed all over me, he was extremely wiggly. I wanted to keep him so bad. I had to share in my delight since Joel is out of town. So I called Grandma up on the phone (She lives next to us) and said I have a pig in my yard. She thought I said I had something in my eye. But she wasn't to concerned because I wasn't acting worried. I had to repeat it to her about 5 times before she understood me. She then came outside to see the little guy. I was starting to wonder what might happen to this little guy once he left my house and I was worried, All that was running through my head was poor Wilbur. Then the neighbor boy came over it was his Pig Henry. They have a bout 5 weiner dogs and several big dogs. I think that Henry thinks he is just one of them. I can handle pigs in my yard any day.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
3 comments:
lol ~ oh my gosh ~ that is the most random thing! And that it delighted you cracks me up. How funny! p.s. I picked out a house for you here - you'll have to see if you thinks it's you.
What an odd thing to have happen! lol
That is hilarious!! You had me entertained the whole time.
Post a Comment